Mission and Purpose of Mars Hill Radio Canada
- To communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ by radio broadcasting and the world wide web.
- To disseminate information through all lawful means which will promote the doctrines of the Holy Scripture.
- To assist and co-operate with individuals and organizations dedicated to like purposes and devoted to teaching, preaching or broadcasting the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ; and to do any and all things which will lawfully promote the purposes herein expressed.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There is one God, infinitely perfect, a triune God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son, is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, died, buried, rose again the third day and is seated at the right hand of God making intercession for believers. He, the Just, died on the Cross for the unjust as the substitutionary sacrifice for all who believe in Him and are thereby justified by His shed blood.
- The Holy Spirit is the representative of the Trinity in the world today. His work is to convince men of their sin, bringing them to repentance. He also seals, indwells, and comforts the believer.
- The Old and New Testaments, as originally written, are without error, being divinely inspired by God; they are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image of God, but fell through disobedience. All men are born with a sinful nature, and are separated from God and can be saved only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation has been made available through Jesus Christ for all men. Those who repent and believe in Him are, by God's grace, born again of the Spirit of God, receive the gift of life, and become the children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer be filled with the Holy Spirit, be separated from sin and the world, and be fully dedicated to the will of God. He thereby receives power for holy living and effective service.
- The true church of Christ is constituted of those who are redeemed by Christ's finished work and born again by the Holy Spirit.
- There shall be bodily resurrections of both the just and the unjust; the just into everlasting joy with Christ and the unjust into everlasting conscious torment.
- The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is certain and will be personal and visible. This is the believer's blessed hope and trust and an incentive for holy living and faithful service.